Have you ever dreamt of becoming a travel writer? Do you want to travel the world documenting your experiences? Would you like to publish your travel stories professionally? Maybe create a blog documenting your adventures? Well, these travel writing courses can help you achieve your aspirations.
1. Travel Writing: Explore the World & Publish Your Stories!
Created by Dave Fox
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (1,150+ ratings)
9,000+ students enrolled
Taught by a bestselling travel author and professional writing coach, this travel writing course by Dave Fox is for both beginner and intermediate travel writers. Take this course and Dave guarantees you will see an immediate improvement in your writing. You’ll learn the strategies and techniques professional writers use to write exciting travel stories. And just as important, you’ll discover your own, unique writing style. If you are at all interested in travel writing, definitely check out this course.
- Learn how to write professional travel articles.
- Discover the necessary elements that create a great travel tale.
- Learn the two big errors that stop travel writers from getting published.
- Master techniques that will hook readers, maintain their interest and leave them feeling fulfilled.
- Learn how to write natural, believable dialogue.
- Discover the travel writing clichés you need to avoid in your writing.
- Learn how to publish your travel tales in blogs, magazines, newspapers, and books.
- Understand the differences between writing travel tales for readers and travel journaling.
- Learn the different approaches for pitching stories to editors.
“Great course! I learned a lot about the various aspects of travel writing and publishing. The exercises were super helpful!”
“Good to get the basics about writing techniques, tips for travel writing and to learn how to publish your work. I loved it! Thanks Dave!”
“This is a really in-depth course and helps you with every aspect of your travel writing journey. It really has helped me find my creative voice!”