Are you interested in learning about the stock market and how stock trading works? Have you ever wondered how to buy and sell stock online for profit? If you’re serious about trading stocks to make money, you need special comprehensive training to succeed. Online stock trading courses can build solid foundations for understanding the stock market and how to recognize and capitalize on stock opportunities. They can be accessed from your home, office, or any location where you have an internet location. I have listed below some of the best online stock trading courses available.
1. The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course
Created by Mohsen Hassan
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (19,400+ ratings)
69,800+ students enrolled
An excellent stock trading course from the respected trading firm CEO Mohsen Hassan. Whether you want to learn how to generate extra income by trading stocks, or if you would like to start a full-time career in trading, this course is for you. The course will teach you beginner and Intermediary level skills to becoming a successful and profitable Trader.
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Learn the history of the stock market and how it has evolved.
- Learn about the different exchanges.
- Learn how many shares to buy, how to manage risk on each position, and when to take a loss.
- Master Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patterns, Volume, and Technical Indicators.
- Learn risk management, how to reduce losses, and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Learn how to short sell.
- Learn the process when a company becomes a Publicly Traded Company.
“An excellent course! Explanations are clear with just the right amount of detail. I have signed up for the advanced course. Very highly recommended.”
“Great course! A perfect introduction to Stock Trading. Only the most relevant subject matter is covered, and the course is delivered in a relaxed and enjoyable way. Looking forward to starting the advanced course in the coming days”
“I’m new in trading, still learning. This course teaches everything I need to know and easy to understand with examples. The Instructor is very knowledgeable. Well done. Thank you”