Would you like to be a pixel artist for the top video game companies? These online classes, training and courses, and all with a certificate of completion will help you to achieve your goals.
Created by Ken Wells
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (3,400+ ratings)
17,900+ students enrolled
An excellent course that will teach you everything you need to know about creating pixel art for video games. The course is divided into three sections: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. The course will build and strengthen your pixel art skills, build your confidence, and help you to start earning money. New lessons are always being added and future planned lessons are listed for enrolled students. By the time you have completed the course, you will have a portfolio of game design for several different game genres.
- Learn how to create simple and complex pixel art.
- Learn about shapes, lines, harmony, and color theory.
- Learn how to create a color palette.
- Learn how to design characters, items, and backgrounds.
- Learn how to design and animate pixel art for all game genres.
- Learn how to construct your own game art.
- Learn how to find clients,
- Learn how much you should charge for pixel art.
“Out of all the classes I’ve tried thus far, this is probably one of the most comprehensive in the subject out there – and it obviously emanates that experience of years with the art and the industry, put together in a very clear manner. These are great classes, and it’s a bang for your buck getting this if you’re in any way interested in pixel art as a whole.”
“Above and beyond! I learned SO much from this.”
“A very complete course and you can make questions and post your projects and get a response from the instructor. He is also building a community with the discord channel and facebook group and that is very nice.”