Do you like reading poetry? Would you like to learn how to write poetry? Take one of these poetry courses today! Have fun!
1. Find Time to Write Poetry
Created by Louise Tondeur
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (26+ ratings)
800+ students enrolled
An excellent poetry writing course by Louise Tondeur that takes you from never having written a poem to submitting your poems for publication. Highly recommended.
- Learn how to write poetry.
- Learn about poetic forms.
- Learn how to establish a writing habit.
- Learn how to expand your creativity.
- Learn how to submit poems for publication.
- And much more!
“I have learned a great deal about poetry in this course, It is definitely worth the money if you are a novice!”
“This was an excellent course for getting started writing poetry. Louise presents an easy step-by-step process that will build the material you need to write a few poems. During the course, I wrote several poems that I’m very happy with.”
“Lots of great information and tips for aspiring poets. Succinct yet packed with valuable content. A truly engaging learning experience.”
Reviews from students of this course.
2. Poetry Primer – Survey of Poetic Writing Styles and Projects
Created by Trace Crawford
Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (137+ ratings)
732+ students enrolled
A fun yet practical poetry writing course that will teach you all the skills you need to write great poems. Highly recommended.
- Learn the overall concept of poetry.
- Learn the various poetic styles and writing concepts.
- Learn the literary terms every successful poet needs to know.
- Learn how to discover your inner poets voice.
- Learn how to become a confident and successful writer of poetry.
- And much more!
“I took this class to learn more about the various styles of poetry to better my prose in writing. I really enjoyed the exercises and it was exactly what I needed. And it was so much fun!”
“This is an excellent introduction to forms of poetry. As I go through this class I’m building a portfolio I’m really happy with.”
“Just started this course. It has given me tremendous encouragement to continue to write poetry. I was a stagnating poet but now I am being enthused to write.”