Do you like reading poetry? Would you like to learn how to write poetry? Take one of these poetry courses today! Have fun!
Created by Louise Tondeur
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (26+ ratings)
800+ students enrolled
An excellent poetry writing course by Louise Tondeur that takes you from never having written a poem to submitting your poems for publication. Highly recommended.
- Learn how to write poetry.
- Learn about poetic forms.
- Learn how to establish a writing habit.
- Learn how to expand your creativity.
- Learn how to submit poems for publication.
- And much more!
“I have learned a great deal about poetry in this course, It is definitely worth the money if you are a novice!”
“This was an excellent course for getting started writing poetry. Louise presents an easy step-by-step process that will build the material you need to write a few poems. During the course, I wrote several poems that I’m very happy with.”
“Lots of great information and tips for aspiring poets. Succinct yet packed with valuable content. A truly engaging learning experience.”
Reviews from students of this course.
Created by Trace Crawford
Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (137+ ratings)
732+ students enrolled
A fun yet practical poetry writing course that will teach you all the skills you need to write great poems. Highly recommended.
- Learn the overall concept of poetry.
- Learn the various poetic styles and writing concepts.
- Learn the literary terms every successful poet needs to know.
- Learn how to discover your inner poets voice.
- Learn how to become a confident and successful writer of poetry.
- And much more!
“I took this class to learn more about the various styles of poetry to better my prose in writing. I really enjoyed the exercises and it was exactly what I needed. And it was so much fun!”
“This is an excellent introduction to forms of poetry. As I go through this class I’m building a portfolio I’m really happy with.”
“Just started this course. It has given me tremendous encouragement to continue to write poetry. I was a stagnating poet but now I am being enthused to write.”