Japanese is a popular second language to learn. Possibly because Japan is the third-largest economy in the world after China and the United States. But it’s also a great language to learn! Interested? Enroll in one of the great online Japanese courses below and start learning how to speak Japanese today. Rather look at a few other languages before deciding on a course? Browse more of UWNIE’s selection of the best online language courses. Or how about taking an online Russian course or maybe a Spanish course? Have fun!
Online Japanese Language Courses & Lessons
Created by Attain Corp.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
An online Japanese beginner course that will teach you Japanese pronunciation and writing, simple greetings, and everyday expressions. Highly recommended for the complete beginner.
- You’ll learn how to write and pronounce Japanese hiragana.
- You’ll learn how to write and pronounce Japanese katakana.
- You’ll learn how to pronounce Japanese voiced sounds and the p-sound.
- You’ll learn how to pronounce nasal consonants, long vowels, contracted sounds, double consonants, and accents.
- Learn to use basic everyday greetings.
- And much more!
“This course is excellent, complete, and detailed. I highly recommend it for beginners.”
“Excellent course very detailing and well explained, I learned so much. Highly recommended.”
“It was a really great and informative course for beginners like myself. Much appreciated for all the sincere efforts by sensei and team.”
Reviews from students of this course.
Created by Iwasaki Mikiko
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Great beginner course for learning Japanese by a professional language teacher. Highly recommended.
- Learn basic Japanese pronunciation.
- Learn basic reading and writing of hiragana and katakana characters.
- Learn basic Japanese grammar for making sentences.
- Learn basic conversation skills.
“I think this course is one of the best courses to try if you are a beginner at Japanese. At the end of this course, you will be able to start a conversation and so much more.”
“Good Japanese course for beginners.”
“Course is great, the teacher is very good, and it’s fun to learn.”