Hindi, is an Indo-Aryan language and is the official language of India. It is the second most spoken language in the world with over 490 million people speaking Hindi worldwide. If you are looking to speak a second language, learning Hindi is a great choice. Not sure about learning Hindi? Browse more of UWNIE’s top-rated online language courses here. Or how about taking a Dutch course or maybe even a Japanese course? Have fun!
- Learn Hindi in 3 Weeks- Bestseller Language Course
- Learn Hindi SUPER Easy (Complete HINDI Speaking Course 2020)
Best Online Hindi Courses & Classes
Created by Shachi Chotia
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (100+ ratings)
500+ students enrolled
A complete Hindi language course for beginners by the native language trainer Shachi Chotia. Highly recommended.
- You’ll learn Hindi grammar. Learning Hindi script is not necessary.
- You’ll learn enough vocabulary for day to day conversations.
- You’ll learn how to greet in Hindi.
- You’ll learn common, introductory conversation.
- You’ll learn how to read and write Hindi script.
- And much more!
“Thank you for the amazing effort you’ve put into this course. It was very easy and understandable. It reduced all my doubts in Hindi grammar. Wonderful teaching by you ma’am. It was outstanding Thanking you,”
“Very clear explanation for each section; each part builds sequentially upon the last; just enough details for bite-sized learning but all the fundamentals are covered.”
“Excellent grammatical explanations. Easy to understand.”
Reviews from students of this course.
Created by Gyan Hindi
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (136+ ratings)
901+ students enrolled
A Dutch grammar course that would you believe mainly focuses on Dutch grammar! The course covers all kinds of grammar including nouns, verb tenses, adjectives, adverbs, etc. Everything you need to know as a beginner in learning the Dutch language.
- By taking this course you’ll be able to engage in basic conversations in Hindi.
- You’ll be able to express basic needs, wants, and desires in Hindi.
- You’ll learn how to correctly use the tenses.
- You’ll learn basic and advanced vocabulary.
- You’ll learn basic and advanced grammar.
- You’ll learn how to correctly pronounce Hindi.
- And more!
“Love the friendliness of the instructors and enjoying getting straight into speaking rather than sounds/letters and grammar straight off, thank you.”
“Recommend taking this course for people who need or want to learn Hindi.”
“So far, the course is great. The lessons are clear and very understandable.”