Dutch is the official language of the Netherlands and is one of the three official languages of Belgium. It is spoken by approximately 24 million people as a first language and 5 million people as a second language. Interested in learning how to speak Dutch? Enroll in one of the great online Dutch courses below and you could be speaking a little Dutch by the end of the day.
Not sure about learning Dutch and would like to check out at a few other languages first? Browse more online language courses here. Or just as a suggestion, how about taking an Italian course or maybe a French course? Have fun!
Best Online Dutch Language Courses & Lessons
1. Learn Dutch: The Fast, Easy & Fun Speaking Dutch Method 6hrs
Created by Dignis Smits
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Learn Dutch with native Dutch speaker Dignis Smits. This excellent Dutch language course will give you a solid base and a practical usage of the Dutch language. Highly recommended.
- You’ll learn how to speak Dutch with good pronunciation.
- You’ll learn how to have simple conversations using everyday Dutch language.
- You’ll learn the basic structure of Dutch grammar.
- You’ll learn how to introduce yourself and answer a wide range of personal questions.
- You’ll learn how to speak Dutch on everyday routine matters.
- And much more!
“Great course. I’ve learned lots of Dutch and cultures, very fascinating! Highly recommend to beginners.”
“Amazing course, very didactic and fun to follow! I just loved the examples and situations! Dank je wel!”
“Nice. Truly appreciate your teaching. Thank You.”
Reviews from students of this course.
2. Simply Dutch: Dutch for Beginners
Created by Ronald Buskens
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
A Dutch grammar course that would you believe mainly focuses on Dutch grammar! The course covers all kinds of grammar including nouns, verb tenses, adjectives, adverbs, etc. Everything you need to know as a beginner in learning the Dutch language.
- Learn the basics of the Dutch language.
- You’ll learn the basics of Dutch grammar such as nouns, verb tenses, adverbs, adjectives, etc.
“Well explained. Lots of easy to understand details to make learning Dutch fun. The resources are also a great addition.”
“This course is well-structured and its content is very helpful for my Dutch learning.”