Nail art is a creative way to paint or decorate fingernails and toenails. It’s a great way to brighten up or change your everyday look. Some nail art designs are incredibly intricate and are usually done by a professional nail technician. But it’s certainly possible to learn nail art at home and after a bit of practice, be able to equal the skill of a professional nail artist. Would you like to learn how to do nail art? Check out the great online nail art courses below. Enroll and start painting those nails!
1. The Complete Nail Art Tutorial – Step by Step Manicure Guide
Created by the Nail Art Academy
Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (130+ ratings)
1,330+ students enrolled
A very comprehensive nail art course by the Nail Art Academy. The course covers absolutely everything you need to learn to become an expert in nail manicure. Perfect if you’d like to start your own business as a nail technician.
- Learn how to create incredible nail art designs.
- Learn how to apply and work with UV GEL.
- Learn how to create a perfect GEL nail manicure.
- Learn how to remove a GEL manicure.
- Improve your technique and speed.
- Learn about color combinations and matching complexions.
“This course was amazing. Thank you very much!”
“This course is amazing, easy to understand and do. I’m not a great artist but the techniques are so easy to learn to create gorgeous nails. I got really hooked on creating my own nail designs, especially gel art designs.”
“Awesome! Love this course, new designs and simple step by step guides.”
Reviews from students of this course.
2. Gel Polish Decorations, Step by Step for Nail Artists
Created by Gabriella Toth
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (43+ ratings)
180+ students enrolled
This course is perfect for those who want to take up nail decorating as a hobby and also people who would like to make a career specializing in nail art. Highly recommended.
- You’ll learn everything you need to know about nail art and nail decoration.
“Brilliant learning so much. Really enjoying it.”
“Absolutely brilliant course. Have learnt so much, very easy to understand. Thank you, Gabriella!”
“Really love this course 5 stars.”