If you suffer from stress or anxiety you should learn how to meditate. There are many studies that have proven meditation can positively impact physical and mental health. Just meditating for a few minutes can restore your calmness, your inner peace, and improve your health. Anyone can practice meditation. It’s simple, it’s inexpensive, and it doesn’t require any special equipment. Interested? Take a beginner’s meditation class today and change your life forever.
Created by Ken Wells
Rating: 4.6out of 5 (950+ ratings)
19,000+ students enrolled
An excellent meditation course for beginners that will teach you exactly how to meditate properly. You’ll learn how to relieve stress and anxiety and experience more relaxation, peace, and improved health. The course will start you meditating for 1-5 minutes per day and gradually build up to 20-30 minutes per day. You’ll learn how meditation works and how to practice meditation within your everyday life. There are also advanced meditation techniques that will help you to improve your concentration and increase your self-discipline.
- How to meditate for beginners.
- How to establish the correct mindset for meditation.
- How to calm your mind.
- How to clear the 7 main obstacles to meditation.
- How to prepare yourself for effective meditation.
- How to overcome the common meditation distractions.
- How to meditate effectively.
- Understanding and apply the key attitudes of meditation.
- How to practice meditation in everyday life.
- How to develop a consistent meditation practice.
- How to practice the 4 main types of meditation.
- How to sharpen your concentration.
- Mindfulness meditation techniques for daily relaxation.
- Meditation techniques for greater self-awareness.
“Very helpful course! Highly recommended for beginners. And great for experienced people with meditation. Great tips and exercises to practice.”
“Great course, since it covers meditation in a simple and easy to understand way for absolute beginners.”
“Really good match for me, so far meeting all my expectations. Ken is really engaging and addresses all the doubts and struggles I have as a beginner!”