I love cookies! Cookies are my favorite treat and I eat a lot of them! And there are so many to choose from… shortbread cookies, macaron cookies, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies (my favorite!), biscotti cookies, fortune cookies, and gingerbread cookies are only just a few of the huge choice available. I do buy cookies, but cookies taste so much better when you make them yourself. Want to learn how to make cookies? Enroll in one of the great online cookie making courses and start baking cookies today! Looking for something else to bake? How about a nice loaf of bread? Learn how to make homemade bread here!
Created by Joan Gregerson
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (116+ ratings)
2,636+ students enrolled
An excellent online cookie making course by Joan Gregerson, Joan will teach you how to make gluten-free and sugar-free cookies using dates, nuts, and other whole foods. An inexpensive course and highly recommended.
- Learn the benefits of raw cookies compared to regular cookies.
- Learn how to make raw cookies for every day eating.
- Learn the basic recipe of dried fruit and nuts/seeds, and learn to innovate.
- Learn how to design healthy holiday cookies for gifts and parties.
- Learn how to make Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Cocoa Truffles (OMG!), Ginger Flats, Cranberry, and Orange Delights.
- And much more!
“I am new to this and she makes it seem easy and tasty. She is giving me a foundation to create and pass the limits of my imagination. With all that said I especially like the fact that it is healthy.”
“I love the simpleness and healthy ingredients. I also like how details you are to explain the process. Thank you.”
“Instructions are clear and easy to understand. The presenter had a very nice soft voice and did not rush through the lessons. By the end of the course, you were really motivated to make raw cookies.”