Are you a fan of Anime or Manga? Ever wished you could draw characters for Anime? Well, you could by taking one of these excellent online Anime drawing courses and classes for beginners. Have fun!
1. Anime Drawing For Beginners
Created by Pluvias
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (2,000+ ratings)
9,500+ students enrolled
Have you an interest in Anime? Would you like to learn how to draw Anime characters? If so, then this is the perfect course for you! No previous experience required.
- Learn how to draw full body anime characters with basic poses.
- Learn how to draw facial features.
- Learn how to draw heads from different viewpoints.
- Learn how to draw various hairstyles.
- Learn how to draw hands and feet.
- Learn how to draw clothes and shoes.
- Learn how to draw facial expressions.
“This was so helpful!!! I love the course so much!!! All the information is very clear. It really improved my drawing skills! I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who hasn’t drawn anime or someone who wants to improve their drawing skills!”
“I like how the course is being focused on simply drawing things. Right into the action. Just a few lines and the character is there. Thanks to the author!”
“This was the best anime course I ever took! It was above my expectations! Way above!”
Reviews from students of this course.
2. Anime Academy: Characters and Illustrations
Created by Christina Wu
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (630+ ratings)
21,700+ students enrolled
A superb anime drawing course that will take you from being an anime drawing beginner, to being able to draw everything from bodies to anime characters and anime illustrations. Take this course!!!.
- Learn how to draw female and male anime bodies.
- Learn how to draw anime body part such as hands, feet, the head, eyes, hair etc.
- Learn how to draw poses.
- Learn how to draw clothes.
- Learn how to color.
- Learn how to draw styles like chibi, shonen, and shojo.
- Learn how to design your own original character.
- Learn how to create an illustration.
- And so much more!
“This is a great course! It taught me everything I needed to know and more. Be sure to take buy this course, you won’t regret it.”
“Amazing course. Very detailed and the teacher really aims to help you.”
“It was easy to follow, I am already an artist but I never had anyone fully explain shading. Even simplistic shading as you have shown here in this video, I had to learn about it by practice and not fully understand it. Thank you for the easy to follow explanations!”
“I love how the Instructor takes the time to explain everything slowly and makes the course fun.”