Interested in developing your landscape photography skills? The courses below will teach you everything there is to know about how to take stunning and beautiful landscape photos. Looking to study another branch of photography? Check out our list of general photography courses here.
1. Ultimate Guide to Landscape and Nature Photography
Created by Charlie Borland
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (560+ ratings)
4,220+ students enrolled
Are you interested in landscape photography or would like to improve your outdoor photographic skills? If yes, you need this course! Created by a professional photographer with 30+ years of experience, this course will teach you everything you need to know to take incredible landscape and nature photos. Highly recommended.
- Learn how to find scenes worthy of photographing.
- Learn about light and what is the best light for landscape photography.
- Become a master of composition and how to compose better landscape photographs.
- Learn how to use depth of field.
- Learn what equipment is needed for broad or narrow landscapes.
- Learn the exposure triangle which will enable you to capture perfect exposures.
- Learn how to edit RAW photo files to make them look incredible.
- And much much more!
“Excellent course. It covered a lot of details and all aspects of landscape photography for beginners like myself. Greatly, appreciate the instructions and techniques and getting ready to go out and start practicing. I Highly recommend the course.”
“It’s a great course and very informative. I really enjoy the visuals as well.”
“Exceptional course – knowledgeable and engaging instructor, thoughtfully prepared course, and numerous examples. Mr. Borland is an excellent teacher. Thank you for a well-prepared, well-delivered, and most enjoyable course.”