Interested in interior design? Start creating the home of your dreams by enrolling in one of these top-rated online interior design courses.
Created by Erikka Fogleman
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5,300+ ratings)
24,400+ students enrolled
This excellent online interior design course by Erikka Fogleman will teach you to understand the defining characteristics of 18 different popular interior design styles. After completion, you will be able to create one of the 18 styles in your own home and be able to effectively mix different styles.
- Learn in great detail the main interior design styles used in today’s homes.
- Learn how to select the common materials used in the main interior design styles.
- Learn the commonly used patterns for each of the main interior design styles.
- Learn the appropriate color schemes used for each of the main styles.
- Discover the flooring and window coverings used for the main styles.
- Learn the furniture characteristics of each style.
- Learn how to mix different styles.
- Discover your personal interior design style personality.
- And much more!
- You’ll need paper and a pen or pencil.
“I have always had an interest in Interior design. Thanks to this course I now know that my style is not just influenced by one design and I can distinguish the differences between these. I particularly loved the Scandinavian, Zen and Contemporary design topics, I felt they are a true representation of who I am.”
“Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow and well-illustrated. It’s actually good to cover the basics of interior design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self-taught.”
“This course has enabled me to gain knowledge and understanding of the different designs and how they can complement each other.
The lecturer was very articulate and presented course materials in a way that was easily understood. Excellent course!”