Feng shui is an ancient art developed in China over 3,000 years ago. In Chinese, “Feng” means wind and “Shui” means water. In Chinese culture, wind and water are both associated with good health. Feng shui is essentially the interaction of people with their environments. It enables you to achieve life improvements by positioning or designing your surroundings in harmony with the principles of natural energy flow.
Created by Glenda Feilen
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (300+ ratings)
1,450+ students enrolled
In this course, Feng Shui expert Glenda Feilen will teach you how to Feng Shui your entire home and create balance. Glenda also reveals the secrets to improving health, becoming more prosperous, creating harmonious relationships, and increasing happiness! Can you afford not to enroll!
- After completing this course you will know how to Feng Shui your home.
- Learn how to arrange your home so that it is harmonious and balanced.
- Learn Feng Shui prosperity secrets.
- Learn about disorders of the feet.
- Learn how to stop your home from draining money.
- Find out what to place in your home to create fulfilling relationships.
- And much more!
“I absolutely loved this course. I learned so much in just a short time. Glenda makes learning easy and clear. Can’t wait to get started on my home.”
“Love Glenda’s classes, very easy to follow, and fantastic examples. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about Feng Shui.”
“A wonderful course on Feng Shui. For effective flow of positive energy to the various parts of a house/office are explained in detail, with great fun. Great Course…Thank You.”