Color therapy is an alternative therapy that uses color and light to treat physical or mental health by correcting psychological imbalances in the body’s energy centers (also known as chakras). Color therapy is also known as chromopathy, chromotherapy, or just color healing.
Created by Dr. Karen E Wells
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (280+ ratings)
1770+ students enrolled
A superb online Color Therapy Course by the renowned instructor Dr. Karen E Wells. Whether you are looking for a course for yourself or you’d like to become a Color Therapist, this course will give you the tools and knowledge you need to utilize Color in a positive way in your life.
- You’ll learn about the psychology of Color.
- Learn about the history of Color Therapy.
- Understand light and color.
- Learn about Chakras, Crystals, The Astral, and Auras.
- Understand the different Colour Therapy Methods.
- Learn how Colour can change moods and emotions.
- Start a business as a Colour Therapist.
- And much more!
“The course is thorough and gives you all the information that you need to help others and yourself. The manual is in-depth and very helpful. The instructor is very informative and knows exactly what she’s teaching.”
“I enjoyed this course. It was very insightful and educational. Thank you, Dr. Karen E Wells.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed this course! I highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in color therapy, chakra healing, or crystal and gemstone therapies.”