Interested in learning about audio engineering? Maybe you’d like to work full time as an audio engineer? Well, to begin with, you need to learn the fundamentals of audio engineering and how sound systems work. And how to do that? By enrolling in an online course taught by an expert in the field. Start learning today by taking one of the great online audio engineering courses below. Have fun!
1. Audio Engineering Fundamentals
Created by Marco Galvan
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (68+ ratings)
255+ students enrolled
An excellent beginner audio engineering course that will teach you all the fundamentals of Audio Engineering and Sound Systems. Perfect for anyone who wants to learn all about audio engineering and how to set up and operate pro-audio equipment properly and safely.
- Learn the basic concepts of audio engineering and sound systems.
- Learn all of the different types of connectors, mixers, and speakers used in sound systems.
- Learn the structure of a sound reinforcement system.
- Learn common audio problems, such as distortion, hiss, general noise, their causes, and how to fix them.
- Learn how audio levels work.
- Learn how to correctly interconnect audio equipment.
- Learn how to safely use audio equipment.
- And much more!
“Thank you. Great course!”
“Great course for beginners just starting in the Audio Engineering Field!”
“Good course, easy presentation. Thanks”
Reviews from students of this course.
2. Introduction to Audio Engineering
Created by Christopher Smith
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (147+ ratings)
599+ students enrolled
A great course by a professional audio engineer that will teach you what you need to know to get started in a career in audio engineering. Recommended.
- Learn all the information an aspiring audio engineer needs to know to work in the industry.
- Learn exactly what is an audio engineer.
- Learn about the different types of audio engineers.
- Learn about the different types of audio files.
- Learn about sample rates.
- Learn about the different types of audio converters.
- Learn about the different types of cables.
Learn how to choose the best equipment for your needs.
- And much more!
“Great course, very versatile. I had fun and learned a lot!”
“Breaks it down very well. Clear, articulate, and easy to understand for beginners. Definitely recommend!”
“This is the perfect course for those who are interested in a career in audio engineering! Christopher’s explanations were clear and to the point. He had good examples of what to do and not to do. I will definitely take more classes from him.”